Welcome to my "Amazing Grace Artists" Blog!

Here is a little corner of the world devoted to all things to do with the "Amazing Grace Artists" Faith Based Art Group on Facebook and what we have going on on there and out in the world...Perhaps I can persuade you to join us if you haven't already!

I hope to at least be able to inspire you to create something, make you think, and maybe, just maybe, show you something new now and then! Most of all, I hope to give YOU, a safe and caring place to just relax and share your special, God Given artsy gifts with others! So be sure to leave comments if you are touched by anything here, and please-share your thoughts and ideas with us all! Art is for everyone-it comes from our hearts and souls, and I think we should share it with everyone and show them how easy living an art-filled, creative life can be. Be sure to watch for free product giveaways and contests also!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Decorated Envies (Envelopes)

Want to bring a smile to someone's face the next time you send out a bill payment or anything else by "snailmail"? Send it in a decorated envelope, commonly referred to as a "envie" by the mail art group. Here is a couple of ideas for you to look at and hopefully get inspired. If you are going to be sending out ATC's these would be a perfect complement to send them in!


I am really enjoying making these...they are a wonderful break from all of the journal pages I have been doing...

I am also getting in the mood to do some more serious work on canvas. I have several in different sizes, that would be perfect. Just waiting on the right inspiration to hit me so I will know where to begin. More on that later, and you can be sure that I will share my final result of my artistic efforts with you!

More later...Happy Arting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! I love to read what you think!